среда, 22 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CSPSP ZOMBIE

I'm dying to get my hands on 1. ArkaZeen Nov 23 Yay: It was "ported" to PSP as a homebrew by a fan, I guess? Doom PSP by kgsws. Search Member List Calendar Help. cspsp zombie

Uploader: Zolozahn
Date Added: 26 May 2015
File Size: 53.85 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 85615
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





But when you run out of lives, game freezes sadly. Jukki Nov 22 SAme thing ; danzeff is the keyboard, it is opensource code that guy named danzeff i think made.

cspsp zombie

Powder by Marvin Sanchez. Thanks for the tips guys, I'll update the store after Christmas.

Duke Nukem 3D by Mr Peanut. Tested on Windows zombbie using v0. Biohazard 2 by Eskema. Desert Stunts by gorglucks. Laserix 2 by fafenstein. The Newton War by realtech VR. Eye Liner by realtech VR. I'm dying to get my hands on 1.

WeeGee Nov 22 nice: As for the Homebrew Store, I think it would help if the games had screenshots, descriptions and such.

Looks alot like it. Zombieboy Nov 25 look at the background, it for online mode and earlier, xombie mode is lagging and sometime can't even connect without additional program for the PSP. Heretic PSP by kgsws. Ultra by realtech VR.

cspsp zombie

Jelly Car by Drakon. Crazy Gravity Portable by Underminer. Cspsp uses the same code i think. Super Mario War by Percival.

CSPSP - Counterstrike Homebrew for PSP

No Gravity Demo by realtech VR. I'm pretty sure I missed some though. I think it depends on if it uses any resources from the original game. The real question is, though, since it's a commercial product elsewhere, would it even be legal to put it in zkmbie homebrew store, even if the "port" is free?

Sign in or join with: Kill Everything That Moves by Deniska. Doom PSP by kgsws.

wololo.net/talk

Date Nov 22nd, Join the community today totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right and join in the conversation. I remember playing these when my PSP still worked. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.

Who said something about multiplayer psp? Toy War by davidgf.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий