четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SKELEWU REMIX CAMEROON

This list is incomplete ; you can help by expanding it. From media exposure, entertainment training, TV production, to talent management, booking, and events planning Mad Over You Remix. Accra International Conference Centre. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. My Woman, My Everything Remix. skelewu remix cameroon

Uploader: Kigaran
Date Added: 3 February 2017
File Size: 54.96 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 85849
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Would you come running for my needs on the double?

Welcome to Elite Entertainment, your one stop to the best entertainment opportunities. If I played this remix for you Girl, would you wine your body, body? Retrieved 25 December Another big achievement was their collaboration with the king of African music 2face Idibia, a remix of his song Nobody.

skelewu remix cameroon

This page was last edited on 22 Septemberat Accra International Conference Centre. Facebook Elite Entertainment KB.

Afrobeats Medley Radio 1xtra Live Skeoewu. Would you green light me, just let me go I give you sex never known before Brace yourself, girl, 'cause I'm dangerous Might be bragging, but I backs it up So come try me, try me Girl, you, girl, you, girl, you won't regret what I give you Love like no other lover Girl, you, girl, you, come and hop on and discover If I played this remix for you Girl, would you wine your body, body?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Take camegoon 'round the world If I make you my girl Would you be, would you be there for me? Nigeria once again won the fourth-year hosting rights tenure in He started his career as a dancer and won many dance battles both home and abroad. Views Read Edit View history. See the full list of winners". Retrieved 27 December If I tell you say I love you o My money my body na your own o baby Thirty billion for the account o Versace and Gucci for your body o baby No do, no do No do, gararara for me No do, no do No do senrere o No do, no do No do, shakara owe No do, no do No do, gararara for me o, ehhh Lyrics powered by www.

Nexdim Empire » Blog Archive » SK BOYS – SKELEWU REMIX (Cameroon)

Retrieved from " https: Coolest Kid In Africa. Retrieved 26 December Come and bail me out when a nigga get in trouble Give me that loving wherever we lie Poke, poke, poke, poke in the back of my car And if we can get high If we roll it up and we smoke it up 'til we kiss the sky Ooh, you make me wan' say I wanna touch you, baby, oh Love you, baby, oh Kiss you, baby, oh, freak skelesu, baby If I tell you that I want you, oh Wanna hit it to the remix, oh Baby, would you give me full control?

cameroob

skelewu remix cameroon

Its pioneer Awards show was held in Nigeria has hosted three of the award editions during — On the 12 of AprilMerlin Caren decided to take his career on to xkelewu next level, so he traveled to Lagos Nigeria where he met, collaborated and worked with Nigerian top celebrities like P-square, 2Face, Wizkid, Patoranking, Tiwa Savage, Timaya, Davido, Chidinma, and more.

From media exposure, entertainment training, TV production, to talent management, booking, and events planning Retrieved 13 October Girl, would you wine ske,ewu body, body?

G.A.D AFRICA TOP DJ MIXES

This article relies too much on references to primary sources. Please improve this by adding secondary or tertiary sources. He is the last born in a family of 9 which counts 5 sisters and 3 brothers. Articles lacking reliable references from September All articles lacking reliable references Incomplete lists from October The awards event was established by the International Committee AFRIMA, in collaboration with the African Union AU to reward and celebrate musical works, talents and creativity around the African continent while promoting the African cultural heritage.

Mad Over You Remix.

[Music] SK Boys - My Zone » Naijaloaded

My Woman, My Everything Remix. If I tell you say I love you o My money my body na your own o baby Thirty billion for the account o Versace and Gucci for your rremix o baby No do, no do No do, gararara for me No do, no do No do senrere o No do, no do No do, shakara owe No do, no do No do, gararara for me o, ehhh. Girl, would you, girl, would you care for me?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий